Would you consider this cheating?

My fiancee wants to have 2 girlfriends at one time. we will be together 4 years in november. and have a daughter together. he isnt going to leave me and loves me, he just says he's always wanted two gfs at once. Is it cheating if i know about it but dont approve of it?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• umm ya he wants his cake and eat it 2! low life ass he should be smacked
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Uh how is it not cheating?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes it is cheating, and very disturbing and disgusting.
    It also seems to me that even if you don't approve, he'll just go for it. And he'll always be a cheater.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you're wondering if it is, you can't say it's not cheating. so it is. in the emotional lawbooks that is.

you're too good to put up with that. it's you or the highway. tell him your mom never taught you to share.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Absolutely!! Even if you know about it, it's still cheating. If you do allow it, this will not end well.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes, thats cheating and you would be dumb to let that happen.
    He sounds like an asshole to be a needs his ass kicked one good time.

I had a friend that had a wife & a girlfriend, but his wife was also sleeping with the girlfriend so in that situation it was okay until the jealousy struck and now he is just with his wife and says its better that way.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The only way I can see this as not cheating was if you were okay with this and also wanted to expand your relationships. I do know people who are polyamourous. I think he just wants to have it all. I think it is time for him to decide, does he want to cheat, or does he want you to stay?
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 1:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if you dont approve its cheating! if you do, it is still but its not so bad
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Or maybe he already has another girlfriend and just wants you to know about it so he don't have to hard to hide it anymore. I'd say leave his sorry ass! You can do way better i'm sure.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• has he REALLY always wanted 2 gfs at once or has he met someone he has a little crush on and wants to try different things while holding onto you?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009