possible prego (maybe tmi)

Now I knw this sound crazy, but i think i might be prego. I was on my period last m-f, me n so had s*x; fri, sat, sun. Fri I was still on, sat and sun i was off. As far as he says he didnt come in me, but i know you can get prego off precum. I dnt knw if it is possible to get prego that soon after ur period. I have been nausiated (sp) the last 2 days and going between constipated and having to pee a lot. With my 1st i was sick the first week of conception. Any advice? Is it possible to get prego that soon after ur period and does what im feeling sound like it? Its been a LONG time since ive been prego. please no bashing about u should of used protection, we were actually gonna start trying for one anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it is possible. Your monthly cycle starts with the beginning of your period. It is possible to be ovulating that soon.
    fruitloopgirl

Answer by fruitloopgirl at 1:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I wanted to add that I ended my period on Sat morning, but I used the bathroom at work yesturday (thur) and when i wiped there was light blood on the tissue, but nothing again after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• just wait till next month then take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i know when i was trying and was tracking my ovuliation using those little sticks u pee on i always ovulated the first week after my period. scary about the blood though
    deanna89

Answer by deanna89 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009