Could i be pregnant because of this

I missed taking my last period pill on my last pack of bc.Well it's now past time for me to start my period again.I'm cramping really bad and just having alot of clear and white discharge,but still no period.Could missing that pill have caused this period to be late?I'm taking ortho tri-cyclen lo birth control pills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• more than likely I would say that your not unless you missed any other pills and had unprotected sex. But the last pill shouldn't mess you up that bad. If you are worried I'd take a test just to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if you had sex no matter birth control method you could still get pregnant. I'd wait a few weeks and test.
    Anonymous

• have sex?YES use a condom?NO sure u can be pregnant. doesnt matter if ur on bc or not that stuff fails to.. but yes it could make u miss it too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If you have had sex, you could be pregnant. If you use birth control (even a condom) and have sex, you could still be pregnant. I have two kids proving that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nothing is fool proof, Condoms+BC, and I still have a 4 month old.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Try putting in your info on mymonthlycycles dot com. There are q and a boards there with more information on this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009