1st Birthday Ideas

I have a few months still but want to start putting things together and getting ideas on my son's first birthday. He turns 1 Jan 2 so outside party is out unless its an odd warm day in Jan. I live in OK. Any ideas?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm in the same boat as you,my lil boy will be one nov 11th,not sure what I'm doing yet probably a family party at the house. Oh I'm also from Ok.
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• for decorations i got one big, colored balloon especially for her and she loved it. i just cooked and asked a few people (who i knew would want to) to bring a dish and ordered a cake from the bakery i work at. oh and make sure you remember you video camera, not only for the smash cake, but for the bath he will need after because that is even more funny, with them still trying to lick cake off their fingers while your trying to wash them. . . it was awesome!
    unless your having alot of other kids then you dont need to worry about to much entertainment, just relax and let people wnjoy seeing how big you son has gotten. its all about him anyways.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009