my son still dont sleep throu the night and he s a 1 1/2 years old.?any word of advice?

vikaho

Asked by vikaho at 2:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd is 29 mts ans till wakes up 2 times during the nite
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lol ha ha my son is 25 years old and he doesn't sleep through the night either. He's working late then relaxing, in college too.

Keep him busier during afternoons. If you skip naps probably he'll just get more cranky. Good Luck,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• How often does he wake up? What do you do to get him back to sleep?

Answer by missanc at 2:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• y 2 yr old still wakes up. i have tried so many things to put her back to sleep and the only thing that works is stick her in my bed which i hate. then my son will cry want a bottle and cry until he is in there too. i dont get it!! my daughter started off in my bed so i understand that but my son was always put in his crib
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Try to stay patient. It will happen. If they are still on the bottle this could be part of the issue. No more bottles at bed time...I think they somehow associate them with night feedings still. Also make sure you are consistent in bedtime routine. Dinner at 6 then bath and pajamas then brush teeth read book and tuck in! Or whatever routine you have set in place...just keep with it momma and know you are not alone! Good Luck!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009