What are your thoughts? (Whitening Teeth)

I have been whitening my teeth with Crest white stripes premium plus I like this brand bc it does the job I am sure there are more out there that work just as good.

But for now I ran out and it is expensive...:) But anyway what would you think if I/we were to rinse with peroxide with baking soda and hold in our mouths for a few then spit...Do you we would still get the same effect? Just a thought. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• i was told by my dentist to not use any whitening strips...he said they can destroy the enamel on your teeth and weaken them. he reccomended a toothpaste called Topol, or he said just to take baking soda and add a tiny bit of water and make a paste and to use that.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Agreed with the above poster. Whitening strips destroy the enamel on your teeth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009