What's your ethnicity? What languages can you speak?

I'm Korean. :]
I speak English and Korean.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 2:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm American. My mother is from Central America. I speak English and Spanish quite fluently. I speak slow, but passable French. I can make myself understood in German. My Italian is very poor, but I understand more than I speak.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 2:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i'm Norweigen and German

I speak a little french, a little spanish, learning Czech, fluent in ASL, a prayer in Norweigen, a few words in German. I would like to become fluent in all of them but we will see!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Hello there! :-) I'm Filipino and speak English and Tagalog.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• American from Hispanic Parents -- I speak English and Spanish (a little bit of ASL and can read somewhat in Frch)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 2:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm American and I speak English and Spanish and a tiny bit of French and Mandarin Chinese.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm American, whose ancestors were German, Irish, and Cherokee. I can speak and understand enough Italian to get the basic points across, but only because one of my home health patients was an immirgrant and I needed to communicate with her better so I let her husband tutor me.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm American (Irish & English). I can speak some Gailge and American Sign Language.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was born in Italy. My mom was born in NY. Came here when I was 4. Parlo in italiano molto bene.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Scottish - I can read and understand (but not speak it well) gaelic, English and I'm real good on speaking "Southern". lol

Answer by admckenzie at 2:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am American. My Great Grandparents came to the USA from Germany, Norway, England, and Poland. My 1 grandpa was born in Switzterland and immigrated to the US when he was 3. I do speak and understand German... and wished I knew more languages.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009