Dh's friend hit on me

So yesterday was our 4 year wedding anniversary. SO we had a party. It went great!

But towards the end our one friend could walk or drive home so he stayed the night. We stayed up talking for a bit before DH and I went to bed.

Part was how nasty of person his wife is. She treats him like shit, and for the majority everyone in the group of friends too. About how she looks down at everyone and is basically a royal bitch! That he along with us dread when she comes over. Well then I lightened up the convo and was talking about Halloween. So we started looking at my scrapbooks. Then he starts saying how sexy I am. That I'm the only one he'll fool around with behind his wife back (ewww btw)

Now today we have to go to his birthday party. And now I am so uncomftrable. I'm not sure if he will remember all he said, but I hope he doesn't.

Should I still go, I feel so....weird about seeing him now.

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he was drunk, leave it alone. if that's all he did... if it gets to be more, or more often, do something about it. your DH knows, and hopefully knows how you feel about it. maybe he will say something to his friend about it. but i wouldn't bring it up to him, you don't want to remind him that he wants to mess around with you lol
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Tell you husband and see what he has to say about it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• He brushed it off as "eh, he was drunk"
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Talk to your husband about it. See what he says.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 2:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• leave it alone. he's probably embarrassed if he even remembers it. Just ignore it and use body language to let him know it won't happen. Smile and be nice but don't show him any real attention and hang around dh and others. Don't be alone with him. He'll get the picture

Answer by admckenzie at 2:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've had this problem, only this guy was not drunk, and it's been wayyyyy more than just one time. He does it in a joking fashion, in front of my husband, but the way he looks at me when he does it lets me know it's not all jokes. My husband kinda sees that it's not all joke, and he makes sure that his friend and I are NEVER alone. Not because he doesn't trust me, but because he doesn't want me to have to deal with an awkward situation.

As for your situation: people don't just start spinning lies when they're drunk. If he said it when he was drunk, it's only because he was uninhibited enough to say what he really thought. You may want to mention THAT to your DH.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Id just let it slide cuz he was pretty drunk and may not remember all of it, if any of it.

IF, it happens again though Id say something to him and again to your dh.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009