Do you ever hide money from your husband?

Do you think this is ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• When I was married I always put some back for emergencies, a rainy day...or chocolate or whatever. My mom taught me to do that. I think it's especially important for sahms to do to have money of their own. I also think women in abusive relationships should do it to be able to not be totally dependent on him and in case she needs to get out.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I do. Not much...but I usually have me a stash somewhere that he doesn't know about.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i don't really have to hide any cause i do the finances and i have better access to our money. so when he comes accross some money in my purse he doesn't think much of it. i always tell him we have less then we actually do cause he'll spend it all. i guess no i don't stash money but i don't think it's a bad thing if you do. of course that would depend on the amount your stashing from the family.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nope, cause my hubs and I have our own checking/savings accounts.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009