So what's the flippin' difference?

This is driving me insane...what's the difference in showing someone you like them and appearing over eager? This guy likes me but he's just a little too eager and I got to thinking...is that how I appeared to my ex? Whats TOO eager in your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• i'm not sure good question. i felt my husband was to eager when we got together or started dating but hey he turned into my husband so i don't see how being to eager can be a problem accept if it turns you off. it did me at first but i set the limits that i was comfortable with and it worked. you do have control over it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's too eager if the recipient isn't interested.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i know what you mean but cant put into words...i was interested in a few guys that were eager and it ended up pushing me away i just felt smothered. if i wanted a puppy i would go down to the local shelter and buy one lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• When you never have to call them because they are always calling you.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009