How to get rid of blackheads? I've tried strips, scrubs, squeezing them over and over and nothing works!

I only have them on my nose so I have just covered them up all these years...But it really makes me self-concious. Please help!

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 2:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try rubbing a lemon on your face. Also drink plenty of water. I use black opal blemish control bar.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 7:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If you can afford it go get a facial that includes microdermabrasion and "extractions". I had black heads all on my cheek area, close to the ear and after the facial, they were pretty much gone. After a few days, more came out on its own. I tried everything too. The esthetician said that they are common and if you are prone to them they will just keep reapperaing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• **reappearing
    Anonymous

• Whit elmer's glue. Spread it on, let it dry then peel it off. I have heard great things about it. Also, one of my friends swears by generic menthol rub. I am not sure I would try that though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using the Clearskin Professionals set from Avon. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany if you'd like to try it!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009