have you tried those new sketchers that are supposed to help you lose weight and gain tone?

what did you think about them?
they look similar to a shoe that costs over $200.
are they expensive too? how much?
they look ugly to me, do think it would be worth iT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was looking at them at the mall lastnight, they are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. I didn't look at the price. I would rather be fat that wear those ugly things.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• OP here~
    well i am fat! lol
    and have some health reasons that make it reaLLY hard to lose weight! so frustrating... but maybe if i wore jeans that were longer so you couldnt see the height of the shoe, then i might do.... but yea i just think they are pretty ugly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I got the curves ones... I love them! I got them through Avon... They are actually on sale for $40 right now...

They are great because they force your musles to tone just by doing the things you already do all day... if you do any kind of walking they are great fitting and have lots of support! I don't know about the Sketchers ones but I know the Curves ones are AWESOME...  And the sandals and tongs don't really look that bad either... The shoes just look like regular tennies...

Here's the link to where I got mine... (NOT MY SITE)

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Why not just join and exercise class?

Or get a gym membership?

Or an exercise DVD to use at home?

Or go on walks?

Or do the Weight Watchers program?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my friend says they were @ the mall for like 100 bucks but she has a high instep? whatever you call it..& it was the most comfortable shoe for her! but she didn't want to spend that much on shoes. I am going to look @ the ones 40...maybe good- If i can wear them & walk around cleaning my house & going to the store & get a toned butt n legs why not?
    Ms.JiggityJones

Answer by Ms.JiggityJones at 12:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have a friend who swears by her FitFlops...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2009