I am pregnant... we have a son... we both have jobs. My husband wants us to take a vacation. We do not have money for it... but he says he does. I have no clue how he has money for a trip. I dont think it is a smart idea to take a vacation right now when we are expecting. Am i being unreasonable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think its a sweet idea. YOu are going to be crazy busy with 2 kids and working. I think you could use the vacation. It doesn't have to be anything expensive or over the top just relaxing. How far in your pregnancy are you? A spa date might be a nicer idea for the two of you then a full on vacation.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If you don't have the money, I would say that is being responsible.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• He is trying to think of a good way to relax before baby, it might be a little "irresponsible" but sometimes those things are needed, and should be welcomed before such a HUGE change. I would take his offer.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009