WIFE SWAP?

What do u think about the show wife swap? & would you ever go on the show???

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would SOOOOO go on that show...i would love to give my hubby one hell of an eye opener...lol
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i love it and yes i would just to see but then again id prob wanna kill the other hubby by the end of the 2 weeks..
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I watch it sometimes but I really think sometimes they pick over the top people that are crazy and sad. I just always wondered did they really change in the end or do they say that for the time being when the cameras are still there. I would never go on that show...it would drive my crazy.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i enjoy watching it but i would never go on it i couldnt handle a big change like that
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I would go on, maybe they would trade me with a neat freak and I would come home to a clean house and all the dishes done. Yes, my house being clean is worth 2 weeks of hell with someone else's family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ive only watched a few episodes and I found it intriguing.

Im not suitable for the show as Im dull and middle of the road LOL therefore...NO Id not do the show.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LOVE it!

I'd trade with you Amaranth :D I'm dull too, hahahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• what u mean u dont think u can stop eating and use the sun for food! lmao
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I really like that show, it can be quite interesting. I would never go on it though. I'd hate to think of what type of family I could end up with for 2 wks.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It would be nice to come home to a clean house.. Although- it would be just my luck to get stuck in a house messier than mine, with complete brats for kids and an overbearing jerk husband who thinks he does not have to do anything that is 'womans work'.
    Did you see the episode where the San Fran mom got stuck in the country (I think Iowa??) with the mom whose family ate raw meat and they were prepared in case of disaster? Ugh that raw meat made me want to hurl.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2009