he is always rude to me when he is with hus mom...im so hurt

my DH went to his mom's today and the school called me about settin up an appoinment b4 school started so we can set up goals for the new year ect. so i called my DH to tell him and find out when is a good time for him. he hangs up on the 6 times i tried to call then text me what the f you want. i tried callin and his mom answers and say wah wah wah then hangs up. he calls back and says im busy the f you want, so i tell him and he like well oh then hangs up again. his mom hated me from day one, i HAD a bad rep and was a party girl, but been with my DH 10 years and settled down after we got married. all i do is stay home cook clean and care for kids i dont run around or do drugs and rarely drink...im just sick of her influencing my DH, and sick of him actin like im the ememy when im around her, most of our fights were cause of her. if i stop to talk one of my college buddies at wal mart and she see me...CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• she will run and tell him im cheating on him so then he accuses me of it. o it will be about me not doing enough cause well his mom was a single parent and had 2 jobs and raised kids blah blah..im sick of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• and you have put up with this for ten years?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Your hubby sounds like a big baby...if my hubby hung up on me and/or cursed at me I'd slap him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If your DH doesnt back you up then hes not worth it. I dont know how he could let this go on. She is ruining your marriage and he is letting it. Time to talk to DH about it and let him know you deserve to be treated with respect. Screw her. HE needs to show you respect and stand up to mommy. I would not put up with that at all! I am sorry that he is being that way to you.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• op here
    its only when his mom is around, when we lived in other states things were good between us i dont get why she gotta try to turn him against me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It doesn't matter that it's only when his mom is around, disrespect is disrespect. My marriage broke up basically over my MIL, you do not deserve that from him. I would lay the law down and say tell him if you are going to treat me this way when you are around your mother, you either don't go around her or lose me...what a jerk wad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry he's doing this. Him hanging up on you and her pulling that crap when you called her phone is unacceptable. His mommy is a saint to him and that will likely not change. My DH has been known to be a jerk when we're around his mommy too. I finally told him if he cared more about her than me since he was being such a ass, then he could go right back to her. I have no interest in mama's boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• op here
    it was his cell phone i called not hers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009