I am not sure if you remember my post from yesterday but below is an update.
I decided to go to the doctor today to have another blood test. I just got off the phone with them and my levels are going up again but not much. She said that most likely I had a twin that did not make it. However since the levels did not go up much, I am at risk for another ectopic pregnancy. I have to go in tomorrow for more blood work. She mentioned that they are going to treat me with methotrexate to kill the fetus. My husband wants to hold off on the treatment since the levels are going back up. The level went from 117 to 137 in 24 hours. Should I wait or should I trust the doctors? My appointment is at 7:00am tomorrow. I am so crushed right now.
well, your body will naturally absorb the suspected dead fetus- however your numbers should double every 48 hours, and it didn't even go up HALF of that in about 24, I would say its not looking good, but I will pray for you, I'm very sorry your having to deal with this. I no its not easy.
Miscarriages are at no fault of the mother (usually) if your having one its probably the best thing, and I no that's not what you want to here, but usually miscarriages occur because of a geneticabnormality with the fetus. In the end, IF you should miscarry, it was probably best for baby. Again, Im sorry your dealing with this, my prayers are with you and baby!
Answer by JnCV at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009
Answer by Freela at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009
Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009
Next question overall
he is always rude to me when he is with hus mom...im so hurt