What would you do?

So my dh's work was having a picnic today and my dh was suppose to come get us b4 noon and it is now almost 1:30 and i keep calling my dh and his phone is turned off. Im so pissed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• not much u can do except ask him whats going on when he gets home or u get him on the phone....sorry!
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Wow I am not the only 1. My dh has done this to me before more than once. There were times when he had a perfectly good reason for not picking us up, an example there was a day that the prison that he works in was on lockdown and no one could use their phones, couldnt even call in to the prison. Not sure what type of job your dh has, but why dont u try and find another way to get to where the picnic is at & when u get there if he is there, pull him aside and ask him what happened & why his phone is shut off & if he doesnt have an explanation thats when I'd get mad. Also u could try calling his work number instead of his phone. Let me know what happens. Hope everything is ok.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• could of his cell phone died? i would be upset too, my dh has done this on a few occasions and it was cause his cell died and/or he got caught up with something else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Let's see what he says when he gets home

Answer by admckenzie at 4:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Glad to know I'm not alone but I'm sorry he did this to you. That's pretty lousy of him and I really can't think of a good reason for that to happen. Mine does this kind of thing a lot so I kind of give it back. Not mature I know but it seems to do him wonders to get a taste of his own medicine. That said, I don't think there is much you can do but wait till he shows up or calls you back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• even if his phone died he can still drive to come get you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009