how do i deal..

so i like this guy im a widow and he was a friend of my husband and i admitted feelings and so did he and now after i said i wanted to be with him, he fell off the earth and started talking to me again but to find out he went out on a date with a mutual friend send her roses and what not, i dont want to lose him as a friend so i have to accept this will never be, but how do i get over the hurt of it when i see them together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Just except that this was not meant to be, Pray GOd will send you the right one, i know you are lonly now and hurting, but things will get better they always do.
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I agree, it's hard to accept rejection of any kind, but this wasn't the man for you. God will send you the right person, just be patient and the right one will come along. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, good luck in all you do! God Bless!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'd be happy they found each other bc that means there is the perfect man out there for you! Just keep looking.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009