have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial? if so, what was it and did it work?

we got the nuwave oven a couple weeks ago and love it so far. it works great! we just recieved our h2o mop today and we are using it now and my floor looks so clean! lol. we do mop often so it wasnt filthy-btw.
have you ordered anything from the tv and are you happy with it?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes the magic bullet and the express 101 and love both, i have to get another magic bullet as mine as seen better days being we use so much i just got the express 101 last week its great for quick and easy breakfast
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• oh and forgot the hip hop abs dvd set. its alot of fun but havent had time recently to use them. my kids even enjoy the dance workouts
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• the express-is that the one that chops everything up so you can make more "from scratch" stuff really fast? i want that!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• no its little cooking thing looks like a waffle iron but it cooks everything fast. i can make 2 omelets for my boys in the time it takes to pour a bowl of cereal. i got it so my kids can have hot breakfast b4 school instead of cereal all the time.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i got a workout set. i used it. and got sooo sore that i never did it again?! bad excuse but i know it would work if istuck to it. im such a sucker for infomercials i try not to watch them!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• my mom has bought alot off the tv... Most stuff is great, occasionally she will buy something that just sits & is useless..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I almost was convinced that I needed a Shamwow.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 5:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i have never bought nothing off informerical but i have been thinking about getting that "Think & Lose with Hypnosis" that i have seen.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009