Are there any real work from home jobs that are not scams?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do Paid surevys online and i consider it my job. its an easy way to make money not a get rich scheme tho.. Im sure that you will find something that meets ur needs. If you want info on paid surveys send me a message. God bless.
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes! I work at home and the comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! I have 2 boys ages 5 and 2 that are home withe me while I work. I don't do parties, don't have to take inventory and this is not MLM! Feel free to contact me. My email is rebeccabowen@live.com or you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have a Home Business with AMERIPLAN. They are associated with Target, WalMArt, CVS, WAlgreens, etc... So big name companies aren't going to associate with a scam business.

They offer Daily Pay, Monthly Residual income, Benefits, 5 websites, training and support, & more...

No parties-inventory-selling or cold calling involved.
    It's not hard to do and I love it. Plus you can work it very P/T if you choose and still bring in a F/T income.
    We have some great Back to School Specials going on right now as well :)
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• There are LOTS... You just have to know where to look... I have a list of home JOBS on my site www.Sarbinas-Closet.info as well as a great number of home based businesses.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Hi there,
    I am a SAHM to my 2 year old son and 5 month old daughter. I recently started working from home and I really like what I do! I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Erika

I'd love to tell you more about our great team!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have lots of great ideas for stay at home business information in my articles.  You can check them all out here:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do, and I love it. It allows me to stay home to raise my kids..
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Check out my website...I'm a rep for all the companies...All are free, except for one there is a $5.00 sign-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    missdavison74@aol.com
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Party and event planning in Australia is great fun and you can get great commission from adult agencies, party service providers and event venues in Sydney and Melbourne. 

JaneAUS

Answer by JaneAUS at 9:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2016