Decided to write a book. What one should I thou?

I am debating over making on called "Supernatural Love." It is based on a half vamp/ half demon and a half werewolf/half demon brothers. They are out searching for the creature that has destroyed their family. And the other series I am thinking of making is called "Zombie Feeding." It is based on a boyfriend and girlfriend. The gf just got turned recently and is trying to fight it. Which one would you like to read?

evilmomof2boys

Asked by evilmomof2boys at 3:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've recently started a bood as well. There are lots of werewolf/vamp books out there. But honestly I've not heard of a zombie one often. So I'd go with that. :)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• book* not bood sorry. lol.
    SalemWitchChild

• Zombies. I think with all the vampire/werewolf books out now, you would have more luck with doing something different.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Ty. I think I might have to do the Zombie one. Thx
    evilmomof2boys

Answer by evilmomof2boys at 10:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009