Anyone else have a moment this stupid...

I was trying to print off pictures of the baby shower cakes I like cause my MIL is making my cake for me. Well my printer would take the paper on the right side but not the left causing a paper jam!! After 30 mins of fiddling with it I ask my DH to come help me and he looks in and there was a FRY in my printer blocking the paper from getting to where it needed to go lol. Anyone else do something that stupid lately lol? And how in the world did a fry get in there?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 3:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kids...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i have many times but im a natural blonde so cant expect much lol one time i was trying to fry hamburger and was gettin frustrated trying to do to much at once, kids yowling cause they are thirsty and fight over crayons, finally im like what the hell this meat is still not cooking and my dh comes in and says well it helps if the stove was on..im like duh wow im an idiot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I found our TV remote in the freezer one time.. still have no clue how it got there!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• a fry LOL
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I do stuff like that all the time. Hey its good for a laugh and sometimes we need that!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009