VERY dry skin on my breasts?

Im 7 months pregnant with #3...however Im experiancing something during this pregnancy that I didnt go through with my others. My breasts are extremely dry....to the point where my skin is peeling. I tried putting baby oil on them (worked for about 2 hours then they were dry again.) Then I switch to cocoa butter which helped alot more, but after maybe 8 hours they were peeling again. I know your body goes through crazy changes while preggo, but is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• palmers make 2 different oils you can put on. one is an itch oil and one is a skin therapy oil. they're both a reasonable price (i don't think that they're over $10). the itch oil i used bc my belly was so dry that it itched a lot. you put that on after you get out of the shower and then pat dry. that way it stays on longer.
    it does sound normal to me. pregnancy can do some CRAZY things to you.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 4:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009