Cute middle name for Naleigha?

First of all, Do you ladies like the name Naleigha? (Pronounced Na-Lay-ah...Like princess leia from star wars but with a NA in the front) Im due in 8 weeks and Me and the hubby are having a hard time thinking of a middle name. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont' think anyone will know how to pronounce it and it reminds me of a horse lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Its unique, but how about just Leigha (lee-uh)? Either way I think Elaine sounds good with it
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 3:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• or the way you want it to sound but spelled Leigha
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 3:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Naleigha Dawn

Answer by Bmat at 3:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• That's an awful lot of parts of sounds to that name. Maybe Naya Lai as first and middle pronounced Nayah Lay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think I'd go with something simple like Anne or Joy. I think it's pretty and I did gues the correct pronunciation, though I can see how it might be a bit tricky.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• How about Naleigha Joy.....I think it sounds good. and with the first name being long its good to have a simple middle name. Good luck hope you figure it out before she gets here!
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• How about -Marie- ?  I like how it's sounds together

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 4:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Naleigha Rene
    erinsmom1130

Answer by erinsmom1130 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think it would sound best with a one-syllable middle name, like Joy. You could use my youngest's name - Naleigha Paige, lol.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009