Angel food ministries

Do you use it? Do you like it? I have been considering it. This months menu doesn't look so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anyone can use it. I used to volunteer the Saturday it was handed out at a local church. I have bought it in the past for myself. There are no income restrictions. You just pay for it ahead of time and pick it up the day it comes. I stopped doing it mostly because it is a lot of processed foods and I get migrains if I eat too much perservatives....weird. Anyways, but it is a great program and worth the money. And you can order the extras after the basic menu, and that is the good food and deals LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I just today heard about this in one of my classes. Would you please tell us some more about it? Can anyone use it? Is it for people having financial problems?

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Anyone can use it.

www.angelfoodministries.com   Check it out!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The website says this:

There are no restrictions, conditions or forms to fill out to purchase Angel Food. The food relief program is open to one and all. Anyone may purchase an unlimited number of boxes of Angel Food by placing an order with a local Angel Food host site. FIND A LOCAL HOST SITE NOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have used Angle Food Ministries. The food really isn't that bad. There are no restrictions, so anyoen can use it. My advice: take someone else with you and take a laundry basket or something to carry all the food in. There were several things on the menu that my family doesn't eat, so we trade stuff with our friends who also order Angel Food.
    Tx_Mom09

Answer by Tx_Mom09 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• the people who run it are being investigated for embezzlement

Answer by missanc at 4:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009