Do any of u moms have gerber life or great west life insurance?

MAy need to reconsider just found out that they have a terrible rating and that they charge way to much money, may be able to help on the right coverage. I did my homework.

MoneySaverMoms

Asked by MoneySaverMoms at 4:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• What is the rating and who considers it to be too much?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I choose Gerber because the plan continues after age 18. It's the only one I have seen (but haven't looked to hard) that does that w/o rates raising. I have much better plans through work which I got after I got the gerber (new work provides free coverage!).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well according to 1/2 of the web both have a significant low ball offer then raise the premium rates after you sign the dotted line. Well, after the child gets older or your term has ended. Yes you get older and it costs more but it should never double, triple or try to chop you in half financially just to have coverage. Oh and check the commissioners office for life insurance for the ratings. Lots of clients but no great enthused client-finding the honest company was the hard part.
    MoneySaverMoms

Answer by MoneySaverMoms at 4:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009