I am going to look for a job today, but throughout my pregnancy I can only stand up for about half an hour tops, and then i get so light headed i cant see or almost throw up.. Should I just try and stick it out?? Or only look for jobs where i can sit?

littlemamma539

Asked by littlemamma539 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• look for jobs you can handle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• nothing wrong with still looking...find out if you have a vocational rehab anywhere near you...they can help you find jobs when you have limitations....also check out temp services, cause once the babies born you can probably do alot more!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Even though they can't legally NOT hire you they might NOT hire you since you are prego . I tried finding a part time job awhile back and never got any call backs since I was 7 months prego .
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 4:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009