Will you sign to keep Glenn Beck?

The socialists, community organizers, in the fashion of neo-Marxist Saul Alinksy, are doing just as Alinsky wrote in his book Rules for Radicals, "Pick the Target, Freeze It, Personalize It and Polarize It".

The target is now Glenn Beck because he is speaking truth and exposing their radical agenda. Reportedly, 75,000 people have signed onto a petition against Beck and he has had advertisers pull their ads from his program. Sign the "Keep Glenn Beck Petition" and let Fox News Channel and Beck's advertisers know that we appreciate Beck speaking truth and helping us fight the attempt, by both parties, to implement socialism in America.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I Will SO keep glenn Beck! as long as the left allows Jenine garofolo , That crazy (non) documentary guy, Oberman, Maddow, Mathews, Pelosi, and read...to continue to open their mouths Glenn Beck can say ALL he pleases and as long as he has the ratings, be paid to DO it! For the love of GOD this is America and freedom of speech goes BOTH ways!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Not sure how much itll help, but I signed!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• keep him in what? a muzzle? where do I sign?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• read?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i signed and so did all my friends and i am letting everyone know about this.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• George Soros is a major player with progressive ins (hence the name) and they are one of the companies that pulled their ad.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• don't tell me that the free market crowd is arguing against the right of a company to not have their name associated with speech of which they don't approve?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I already signed the one to get rid of his crazy butt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Hey Auto...money TALKS and if these advertisers see ALOT of names on here, they won't pull. THATS the point. We aren't signing a petition saying we want someone to step in an MAKE them advertise on his show, but that we are his viewers and thats an awful lot of people to discount!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2009