Boobs...

This might sound weird, but my boobs are only sore around the outer area. Is this normal for early pregnancy?? I though they were suppose to hurt all over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My breasts have been sore on and off, along with my nipples (but not necessarily at the same time). Everyone is different so I wouldn't be concerned. For peace of mind you should talk to your doctor about it. I'm 16 weeks and I hadn't had much soreness from week 6 until now. My breasts haven't really grown, but I have friends who went up a cup size in their first trimester. I thought something was wrond when the soreness went away for so long, but I've come to realize it's all different for everyone! Like I said though, talk with your OB, but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son, my breasts were NEVER sore... But this pregnancy however, my nipples hurt even when I'm in the bath tub and nothing is touching them! No other part of my boobs hurt though.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009