Why is it?

Isn't it kind of funny sometimes CM is full of ladies can't wait to answer questions and start bashing..or whatever the reason.

And then there are times where it seems like a ghost town....can you picture a tumble weed passing through with alittle sound of wind..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know! I think it's just fun to go through every once in a while when my kids are napping and answer some questions....It's also interesting..aka..ANNOYING when there are all sorts of fights that have nothing to do with the original question.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 5:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I know. Mabe it is just because it is summer. After the kids go back to school I hope it gets better.

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yeah it always seems like CM gets the most traffic when I'm too busy. If I have free time, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009