Pregnancy...urgh

Anyone else getting ridiculously dizzy, increased nausea, cramps, and increased EVERYTHING?
It seems like with this pregnancy, all the symptoms are extremely heightened.
My head hurts to the point where it feels like it's just going to float away, I dry heave 24/7 but not necessarily throw up... and I get so lightheaded and dizzy. It's miserable!
I just got my first appt scheduled 2 weeks from next Monday, which is the best they could do, supposedly. :[
I had a high risk pregnancy the first time, so I'm definitely anxious...

Guess I'm just letting things off my chest - but seriously, did anybody or is anyone going through this? lol

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 5:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You sound a little dehydrated to me, some of those symptoms could be there just because you're malnurished. Try to get down more liquids. I lived off of chicken noodle soup and goldfish crackers for 3 weeks of my pregnancy....it sucked but atleast I could keep them down. Try to stay hydrated for safety's sake!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 10:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I felt really nauseated 24/7 until I was 15 weeks (I'm 16 weeks) and I've been dizzy since day 1. All I can say is I feel more dizzy on the days I don't eat as much or I don't have enough water... I try to consume enough, but sometimes I just can't eat anymore. Eating more fruits (because of the sugar and water content) has helped a little. I hope you start feeling better soon!
    Mrs.Moha

Answer by Mrs.Moha at 6:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009