Is anyone who voted for Obama dissatisfied with him now?

I personally did not vote for Obama. I don't think he represents me or the general American public so that is one of the main reasons I didn't vote for him. I do not consider him my president nor do I consider Michelle my first lady. I am not trying to cause drama but would just like to know if anyone thinks that he is not doing the job that he promised when voted into office as I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama represents nobody that I know. Does anyone really think he actually cares about them? If they do, then I would like a pair of those rose colored glasses that they have! I can't wait for his term to be up! But God only knows what shape this country will be in by then!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have been wondering this as well =) I am with you two......
    teach.1024

Answer by teach.1024 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Idiots and the mentally-absent are rarely capable of understanding when they've done something wrong, so I doubt you'll come across anyone who admits regret for their Obama vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was hoping he would bring home all our servicemen and women by now. That is a disappointment to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I AM HAPPY SO FAR BUT THINK ITS TOO SOON TO GIVE A FAIR JOB ASSESSMENT. aSK IN ABOUT A YEAR OR SO
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Somewhat.But i dont want mcain in palin there.I dont care where were moving too as long as its not 200 yrs ago which is what the conservatives want to move us to.The repub party oh boy! Where do i hang my local gay,black,and anyone that doesnt spout crap from the bible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LOL 7:33 you are off your rocker.No wonder you won't use your avatar.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• NOPE. I DO NOT REGRET MY VOTE, NOR AM I ILLITERATE, AN IDIOT (ALTHOUGH THANK YOU FOR SHOWING HOW NICE you ARE) , MENTALLY ABSENT, OR ANON.

OP, over 50% of the country voted for him, and so I would think that even though in the scary enclave of CMs PnCE section, you will find like-minded folks, the rest of the country is not totally in agreement.

But that's ok. Keep up with the divisive tactics. You all claim Obama is so divisive....and somehow, this kind of post is better?

Whatever.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• While visiting my parents, I am happy to report my liberal mom is unhappy with Obama. She is waking up and is not keen on all this rushed spending he is doing.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE !!! HE WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009