Baby's almost nine months...

in three more months I want to try for another. I want them to be close in age to do it all at once and also that they can grow up with each other.

Do you think trying for another when baby's a year old is to soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• ohhh I wish I could have done that but I miscarried. I got prego when my son was 7 months old but it didn't work out. Now I'm prego and he's going to be 3. I know it's prob. hard to have them be a year apart but it's gonna be just as hard having them 3 yrs apart. so go for it and enjoy your babies =)
    vmonica17

Answer by vmonica17 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nope! My girls are 18mos apart, so I got pregnant when my oldest was about 9 mos old. Sometimes it's a little rough, but they're 2 1/2 and 1, now, and are the best of friends!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• my biological daughter is 2 years 3 months old and we adopted our youngest daughter who is 5 months younger than her and they are best friends. IT IS REALLY HARD sometimes though.
    tdoubleday04

Answer by tdoubleday04 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My daughter was 10 mths when I found out I was pregnant..she was a surprise but now it's great..they are 18 mnths apart and are starting to really play together...it is so cute...I have a twin sister and my Mom said it was great because we entertained each other...sometimes it's a little hectic but I recommend it...good luck...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if you think you can handle it then go for it!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• That is what we had planned to do but school got in the way. I am now pregnant with #2, DS will be 2.5 when this one is born. I wanted them closer together, but now I am THRILLED it worked out this way. I can't imagine already having another child.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 7:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Not at all. 1 and 2 are 26 months apart and 2 and 3 will be 18 months apart. I love it.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 8:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009