Novasure help me!!

i had Novasure done yesterday and im in so much pain i feel compleatly gassy and i can not pee and i feel pressure when i lay or sit down, and when i do dribble out some pee it burns and smells bad. help me has this happened to you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• was this for a uterine ablation for heavy periods? DO you know if they gave you a catheter during the procedure to drain urine? That can cause some burning for a few days after. I was suppossed to have this done, and now your making me happy I didnt. If you can call the advice nurse for your dr office or the office should have an after hours answering service that can give you a advice nurse #. The hospital always has a Dr on call that can talk to you too. Feel better!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if you cannot pee though, please call the ER and get advice from a nurse there. they are usually very helpful.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sounds like you've got yourself a urinary or bladder infection. I SO want Novasure. I have to hope that Tricare will cover it though. I need to do SOMETHING for this nonsense down below. :)

SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 7:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009