Is this true?

I heard that women who were pregnant with twins or multiples - their pregnancy symptoms were a lot more 'heightened' than single baby pregnancy mothers. True?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• EVERY pregnancy and EVERY woman is different... noway to tell unless you have an u/s confirming
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• not true
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nah. a friend of mines mom of who has 7 kids including a set of twins told me when i was pregnant that 2 of her "single pregnancies" were AWEFUL like she was puking her guts out the while time. But that when she had the twins that they were average. Nausea but no vomiting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• you mean nausea? there are lots of multiples in my family although I've not been pregnant with multiples - it's probably like a second or third pregnancy and i've been through both of those ... some women are more aware more feeling of the pregnancy because it's a repeat show earlier cuz uterus already stretched from previous pregnancy. In a way a multiple pregnancy is a repeat pregnancy because there are extra kicks and extra hormones by multiple babies. In my second and third pregnancies i showed earlier and felt kicks earlier than the previous preg. Guess multilples moms show earlier than first time singleton moms.

are you a multiples mom? my hubby is a twin and it's awesome the closeness with his own twin compared to that with his other siblings. Don't think they ever had the twintalk though.
    Anonymous