Xanax martini?

Anyone else up for one? My day started with and AMAZINGLY good call from my doctor saying that even though i had an abnormal pap smear that the blood tests they gave me tested NEGATIVE for HPV. This is something that has been hanging over my head for over a year and it's FINALLY over. Then i get home and my sperm doner/husband, ruined my great mood by snapping at everything friggin thing i SAID!!! I tried brushing it off and just not talking to me but he came through the house and found me after 30 min of ignoring him only to bring the same shit up again!!!! I want a xanax martini with a side of morphine how bout you ladies? (dont really do drugs just a figure of speach)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• make mine a frozen maragrita...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• big1464467.jpg Xanax Martini image by C4Garfield LOL

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ...wtf 'somdays'
    pookipoo

• lol exactly the picture i was thinking of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Already has 1/2 of one today. Day started off back at 12:31 AM. Got woke up from my nice sleep and haven't been the same since!

Some days, you just have to say W T F
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I know right?......why dont u fedex me a bar or two to get through the day lol jk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ill take a margarita too!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You just reminded me I have some sour apple vodka stored away for just an evening as this. Mama's getting out her shot glass, her book, and her bubble bath, and hubby can put the kids to bed tonight.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sorry, just ate. It won't work on a full stomach. I have some brand name ambien to add to the fun though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009