Do any of you know

Of a condition that causes you breast tenderness throughout the month and more than mild discomfort when you ovlate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Health

• Is the tenderness located in one area or is it general? Do you have an uneven lump? It could be a cyst.

I have the same thing some months, my doctor attributes it to hormone fluctuations.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• fibrocystic breast disease. I had it, I'm past menopause now. But it was extremely painful for me. It can make your breasts rock hard and other times just sore. Sometimes salt that causes water retention can worsen it. every so often I'd have breast cysts aspirated cause they wouldn't decrease. Warm wash clothese or shower water on breasts can ease pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• op here- it is a tenderness basically everyday, much like the renderness you feel when you are newly pregnant- when one of my children jump on me or accidentally elbow them I almost have to grab my mouth to not shout out from the pain. I also have mood swings quite a bit, like hormonal fluctuations.

*but they never feel hard, only painful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/breasts_a.htm
    Lb128f

Answer by Lb128f at 1:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009