HELP

I went and got a spray tan today and my hands and legs are splotchy it looks like I'm covered in frealkes. I called the place back and the guy was an ass and blamed my and I did everything right. The girl that was there when I went said it would be like that until it was done developing it she said it could take 12 hrs and it won't be 12 hrs until 11 is this normal? What can I do if anything to fix it I'm going to kings island tomarrow

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 7:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• LOL! Yes, I did the same thing on Monday! It's gone now. I looked like an oohpa lumpa.

I didn't look so bad that I needed to do anything about. Mostly just my hands. Doesn't that stuff smell awful, by the way! UGH!

I always heard to use lemon juice and a salt scrub. Hope that helps.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• thank you so much
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think they should have explained this to you when you had it done. did they?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• all they said was not to sweat and not to shower or swim for 12 hrs and that it would activeate fpr up to 12 hrs
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Lemon juice might help but rubbing alcohol makes a huge difference!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009