how to get your self to dilate

the doctor told me if i can get my self to dilate by september 3 they are going to induce me but i want to have him now hes running out of room and hes been in the postion for 3 weeks and hes killing my ribs and i was wondering how to get my self dilated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walking, sex (the semen helps softent the cervix) and thats about it.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• the dr had to be joking. You can't make yourself do it

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• There are a few things you could try to help be more comfortable so you can wait more patiently. Baby is still inside because it's not time to be out just yet. ;-)

"Running out of room"?  Do you have a rare medical issue?   Your uterus should stretch and grow if you're an average pregnant woman.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sorry, but this is really normal. I have been suffering through it since my 6th month at least! Just try to lay on your side and stay as comfortable as you can until go time!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009