What silly things have your kids done today or lately?

My 8 month old just came crawling up to me with her big sister's headband on. She doesn't have much hair and it's way too big for her head so you can just imagine how funny it looks. Must've been done by my 2 year old!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter decided that she had a "craving like crazy" for Mickey Mouse pancakes for dinner!! lol. Its funny because I've had quite a few cravings this pregnancy and she seems to feel like she should have the craving privilage also!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 7:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was in the mood for music of my teens today so I fired up the turntable and took out an old KJim Croce Album..yes I still listen to my vinyl...anyways..my granddaughter said "Grandma..what kind of CD is THAT?"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• *JIM Croce
    GrnEyedGrandma

• We played with chalk and bubbles in the rain today (light rain no thunder).
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• They were told to clean up their room. The house started smelling funny. I found out they had been using cherry flavored Chloroseptic spray to clean with. They had sprayed it all over the walls in EVERY bedroom and the hallway. UGHHH.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009