could i be... pregnant?!!???!!!

for the past few days i have been getting dizzy and feeling suffocated when people get to close to me. i am on B.C. but i got preg last time using B.C. so this time he ALWAYS pulls out, every single time, we have never had an oops. but we do not use condoms. its just i feel so weird the past few days. i'm just wondering if anyone experienced signs like this when they became pregnant. my period is due next week, i'm just nervouse and don't want to waste $15 on a test if my period is going to start the next day. . .

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 7:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea, I felt really dizzy right before I found out I was pregnant....maybe it's nothing...wait to see if you're late...good luck..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i dont understand. . . are you agrivated by my question? you didnt have to read, or respond if you didn't want to. don't be angry SMILE, SMILE WITH ME!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think it's all the "Could I be pregnant?" posts that appear. If you had sex, yes you could be pregnant. You could be on the pill, IUD, condoms, diaphragm, if you had sex you could be pregnant.

Why don't you wait and see if your cycle comes on time since you aren't even late yet.

And remember ladies, if you have to ask "Could I pregnant?" the answer is yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• LOL. xD!
    This is the most well humored "bash" question ever!.. that i've ever seen anyway.
    And I'd have to agree with anon.

If you've had sex - even if you've been using ANY form of birth control, yes, you could possibly be pregnant. Abstinence is really the only thing that you can NOT get pregnant on...for obvious reasons. :]

Wait until you actually miss a period - then go ahead and take a test. And it doesn't have to be $15. :] At Walmart - they have AWESOME deals on HPT's, I would know... I must've emptied out their store multiple times before I finally got my Positive. :D!!!
    If you would like - I have a few coupons and left over pregnancy tests - that are all good and not expired that I can send you. But again, just wait until you that actual missed period. :]

Good luck and baby dust to you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sidenote: Right before I found out I was pregnant - I did experience a lot of lightheaded-ness and dizziness. I also had pretty hardcore cramping but not even similar to period cramping - they were much much lower.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• thank you JAN40, and for 2nd anon, when you aren't planning and the signs are different sometimes you just want to ask if someone felt the way your feeling when they concieved. it never hurts to ask, well unless anon's make you feel dumb for asking, if you don't like when people post 'could i be pregnant?' questions, than don't read, OR respond to them, ignore them and just go on with life. don't harass us for wondering and asking other advice.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• thnks
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 7:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• "smile" it never hurts to ask..I think people just like to bash because they think it makes them look more superior..it think it makes them look bitchy and ignorant...sorry just had to say it...no offense....
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009