if you wanted to know... we picked out our cat(in follow up of previous ? about shelter giving away cats that cant be adopted cause of age)

the kids picked out a 6yr old white male, good size cat weighs about 13 lbs and has a broken ear. whoever had it last tried cropping his ear, weird. but we cant get him till tuesday even though they are giving the cats away they still do back ground checks. so now we wait for the criminal record to come back being everything checked out with our vet and our land lord..going to be a long long weekend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You Rock!!! I got my cat from a shelter when he was 4 months old... He had half his left foot missing.. He has been my best lil buddy ever since.... I hope everything goes smoothy for you...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• and i dont know why i hit anon button lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Aww I think its awesome there are people like you stepping up to give these furbabies forever homes.

Good luck with everything going through according to plan.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• yeah and this cat wouldnt of been my first choice but my boys loved him and my oldest who is 6 says but mom he is sad and needs love who else wil love him like me and he is quiet and cute and look at his poor broken ear...awww who can argue with that?
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009