OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO! I feel so bad...

Around 6 this morning my husband was leaving to work, he was takin out the trash & the cat ran out the door he text me later on that morning around 8am & told me he also said that he waited for her to come back for about 5 min but he was running late so he just left to work & assumed she'd come back! But she didn't :( I live in an apt buildint I looked all over for her I even told thew super & porter about it & some other tenants every 1 said if they see her they will bring her back! BUT NO LUCK.... IM SAD!!!!

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pets

• Cats are cats. It will come back when it's hungry.

I wouldn't, however, trust him with the kids. LOL! Just kidding!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ohhhh that's so scary it's like your own human child being lost. What floor do you live on? Do you have any trustworthy kids and parents in your building and area who can help you? Prayers for finding kitty!!! I'm sorry your sad mommy!!! Your husband sounds like a nice guy!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• THANX LADIES! My husband is a nice guy he means well! Lmao to the 1st ladies comment.... I live on the 1st floor & don't speak to any 1 in my buildin only 2 people that I would say hi to if I saw them but that's it! I think she ran away from my kids their 5 & 1 yrs old they are always messng with her... hopefully she will come back!
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• she'll come back eventually
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm sooo not a cat person.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Contact your local shelter with a photo. Let them know if she comes in to call you. Also contact the vet with the same thing.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I really neva was a cat person either! But this buildin has a mouse problem & she really grew on me, she doesn't bother she doesn't scratch or bite the kids no matter how much they bother her she is just peaceful! She has really grown on me :) this is my 1st cat so I really don't know wat they are all about im just gettin to know her... we'll hopefully she will return soon, & god please I hope she does not get knocked up ughhh ;)
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My kitty did this. Both of the actually...the first one got out side for the very first at almost a year old and never came back. The seond one who got out was gone for a few weeks and then returned extremely skinny. He didnt wanna be in the house and snuggled anymore..he was just a different kitty :( I know how you feel and I'm sorry for you. My kids were so sad. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh no. I hope your kitty will be okay. Just keep looking, check shelters, put up pictures.
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• mine was put out and a couple days later see came back. i think they will come back if nothing bad happens to them. all of ours have accept for ones i found locked in our shed. oops i didn't see them in there and they never called out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009