OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO! I feel so bad...

Around 6 this morning my husband was leaving to work, he was takin out the trash & the cat ran out the door he text me later on that morning around 8am & told me he also said that he waited for her to come back for about 5 min but he was running late so he just left to work & assumed she'd come back! But she didn't :( I live in an apt buildint I looked all over for her I even told thew super & porter about it & some other tenants every 1 said if they see her they will bring her back! BUT NO LUCK.... IM SAD!!!

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She's prob having some fun... she will be back soon i'm sure... Try not to worry....
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Post on craiglist... and put up some posters with the kitty's picture.
    I lost my 2 dogs for a few nights - it was terrifying. :[
    I hope you find the little girl soon!

I would also check in with a few shelters too, just in case kind of thing. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Is she micro-chipped? If so the vet can locate her. Also, she knows where she gets fed :) Most cats will come back after exploring for a while.. I wouldn't worry yet! I hope everything is ok!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Thanx every 1
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Cats are creatures of habit. They know where their food and litter box is!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 7:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My cat is an indoor cat basically, but sometimes he runs out when I open the garage door.. He spends all night out.. In the morning when I open the garage he's laying under my husbands car waiting for us to let him in... So he can eat and sleep off the night's adventure...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009