My feet need help!!

I recently moved from Chicago to Nevada. I don't know if this is the reason my problem began, which is why I put it out there.

I've noticed that since I moved here, my feet have gotten really chapped, cracked and super dry! I apply lotion every single day, like four times a day- and the problem persists. It's gotten so bad that it hurts so badly sometimes. It kinda feels like I have a million tiny little cuts on the bottoms of my feet.

Does anyone know how I can help my problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Also use e-oil I bought some at the good earth,but you can buy it at the grocery store in tablets,just poke a hole and put on your feet.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You may want to see a foot doctor and have them tell you what is going on. My feet get like that in the winter and I use foot lotion it's called "hard feet" you can get it at wal-mart/target.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that one.
    Usually what I do is slather them up with Aquaphor - it works WONDERS, and just put on some socks and go to sleep.
    If they get particularly bad, I do it for a few nights - and I also soak them so they get nice and soft and very gently (using a pumice stone) get the excess dead skin off.
    The climate change might've had something to do with your feet acting up.
    Good luck!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yeah...what she said...E oil is the best~! I bite one open and use it for lip balm...or an all over night moisturizer..also use it on cuts and calluses...women need to take oils internally as well though...do you take Omega Oils? Vitamin E? Flax or Evening Primrose? That could help as well...not just your feet but a myriad of other things...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ...if you want a less sticky option, virgin olive oil is a great moisturizer and has E in it...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009