Gift Ideas for a Mom who just gave birth, still in hospital

I want to take my SIL something she would enjoy while she is in the hospital... she is being induced today due to high BP... ay ideas on something she would appreciate given the current situation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ....Hmmm she is more than likely bored right now, I hate being in the hospital, :(

That wait to go home with your little one is sooooo longgggggggg

So i would give her somthing ...that she could work on ....with the baby included,
    Maybe by her a camera that shoots out the pictures. and some scrap book materials, for a little brag book!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2008

• Magazines, Lotion, Books....so,ething she can do to take her mind off labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2008

• Those battery operated massager things for someone to use on her back, magazines or like those electronic sudoku or scramble game things.
    Rhialovesbatman

Answer by Rhialovesbatman at 1:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2008

• I would get her something for entertainment, like a load of magazines and some nice chocolates!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2008