How much would you sell this for?

Dyson DC07 Animal Upright vacuum, about 5 years old in great working condition. Paid around $500 for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• $125-$175 it's 5 YEARS OLD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• $100. But you'll have hagglers that won't pay that much. That's what I'd price it at though.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I will give you $50.00
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was hoping for $150-$200, but definitely don't want less than $100 for it. I want to put it on craigslist, just didn't know what to list the price as.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ya, it's 5 yrs old.. I'm guessin you'll be lucky to get $100
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It hasn't been used a whole lot, so I definitely wouldn't go under $100. And it works better than most of my friends vacuums :P They kick back dirt... this is the only vacuum I've had that doesn't do that on bare floors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My sister has one and loves it. Just curious why you're selling it if it is still in good working condition?
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i'm selling it because I want a canister vacuum. We've lived in this house for a couple years now and it's mostly hard wood floors and there are a lot of corners and furniture to go under and really high ceilings with crown moulding. This Dyson doesn't seem to work well for going under furniture easily and extending to behind furniture or to the ceilings like a canister would. I wouldn't sell it, but I think I'd like a canister better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It doesn't matter if it's been used very little it is still used and 5 years old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Actually it does matter how often it's been used. If it's not used much, it's not worn out and possibly in like new condition. Just like with other things, cars, clothes, etc...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2009