So did you BELIEVE Obama when he said ObamaCare has AARP endorsement?

Obama said at a N.H town hall that "we have the AARP onboard because they know this is a good deal for our seniors." He added, "AARP would not be endorsing a bill if it was undermining Medicare."

AARP's chief operating officer Tom Nelson quickly fired back, saying, "indications that we have endorsed any of the major health care reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jKi4TWhreDcA0doTJ6ph9sOAf-QQD9A0V30G1

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/12/obama-claim-aarp-endorsement-inaccurate/

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe everything that comes out of the big fat liar's mouth!!! (no, I don't)

Anyone who'd believe anything he said at this point has a few screws loose!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Mmm, I don't believe anything he says. Ever. He and other Democrats are just operating under the adage that just by saying it, it makes it so. I have actually never felt so distrustful of people in my life. It's interesting and sad at the same time.

I will say that the way that the current administration is lashing out against those not in support of their agenda really makes me think that the Health Care bill is way worse for us than they would have us believe.  I guess that's an understatement, but it's just how I feel.  They are all slimy snake oil salesmen that will be long gone when we realize that our ailments are still there, and likely worse than they were before those slime-balls came along.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I dont belive a word he says!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I didn't believe him. AARP would NEVER support legislation limiting care for seniors.

Besides, I don't believe anything BO says. All he has done is lie.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't believe Barack Obama if his tongue was notarized! Wanna know how to tell he's lying? His lips are moving!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What will you talk about after the bill gets passed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Might not get passed...but anyway then I guess it will be onto the crap and trash bill and whatever damn things else this admin has up it sleeve.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

________________
    We will talk about Obama's gun ban next...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I don't believe one word that comes out of that idiot's mouth. He's a liar and a fraud!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Pubs seem to pine over every word the man says. Is Obama special, or does the right wing have too much time on their hands?

Obama should have used the word praised instead of endorsed, big deal. The AARP will sign onto UHC as long as it does no harm to Medicare

Oh and you're precious Faux left off the rest of the AARP's comment PRAISING Obama :)

"We share the President's commitment to act this year, and our members appreciate his insistence that any final reform package will not reduce Medicare benefits for the millions of people that literally depend on that program as a lifeline."

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2009