Remember it?

Remember this song? “Take this whole world (I'm in love with Jesus) But give me Jesus (He's my dearest friend) Take this whole world (Left this world behind me) But give me Jesus (Gonna serve Him 'till the end) Take this whole world (I fixed my mind on Heaven) But give me Jesus (A long, long time ago) I won't turn back, I won't turn back” (There's singing, glorious singing in my soul) Well, it’s mighty easy to sing that song, but let me ask you a question: are you serious when you sing it? Are you really ready to follow Jesus, no turning back? Are you really ready to leave the world behind, to really follow though none go with you? Where is your mind fixed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• witchqueen i rebuke that commet in the name of Jesus Christ :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You sound like you're advocating mass suicide like Jim Jones or Heaven's Gate. This is a creepy and disturbing post. Jesus hasn't done squat for me and probably not for you. He's on his own.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• oh yeah i have been ready :) I have been saved for almost 3 yrs Praise God..Gave up the things of this world to be with Jesus :) Great song and i really really thank you for posting this you dont see many people sold out for the Lord in these crazy days... God is good and thanks for that great song... I love the Lord with my heart ,soul and mind... God bless you love ya in Christ
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• never heard of that song . My mind is fixed on His amazing and incredible love that He has for me and for all. I love this song A Picture of Your Love and Always on His Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXW36wazBM
    Lyrics: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6933063/T2PictureofYourLove
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9zGDeLUMlI
    Lyrics: http://www.lyricstime.com/misty-edwards-always-on-his-mind-lyrics.html
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• never heard of that song

it shows

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ive never heard the song
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Answered at 5:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 by: witchqueen
    You sound like you're advocating mass suicide like Jim Jones or Heaven's Gate. This is a creepy and disturbing post. Jesus hasn't done squat for me and probably not for you. He's on his own.
    ~~~
    I am going to start putting the prayers up after every outburst you have against Jesus. I usually just pray when I see them; but, this post from the OP was a good post and you bounced your hate right in to it.

Heavenly Father and Savior
    Let not the heart be bitter and the claim for You be Praises.
    Forgive them that have believed a lie and are cold towards Your great and wondeful love for them.
    In the name of Jesus which is Your name and there is none other I command all spirits of hate, jealousy, contention, bitterness, blame, resentment, and mockery to go.
    Lighten the heavy load Lord and guide her path.
    Take what ever hinders her from loving You and cast it out.
    Amen!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 10:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes, I have heard that song and I love it.
    Thank you for posting it.
    As I sang it I could feel my heart smile; and I needed that today.
    May He bless and keep you!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 10:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• are you serious when you sing it?...YES

Are you really ready to follow Jesus, no turning back?...Have been now for 33 years.

Are you really ready to leave the world behind, to really follow though none go with you?....yep,and that includes loved ones that don't want or need Him.

Where is your mind fixed?......waiting for My Father who is also my God to come and get me.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 10:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible not to make a show of prayer, but to do it privately?

So why the need to show off with your praying, and using it as a way to put others down BB?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009