How many moms are glad School is starting?

I am so excited for my kids starting their first year of school what about ya'll?

0MyNameIsMom0

Asked by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I will be glad to get back into the routine and structure. My son is starting K, my oldest goes to 3rd, and my baby begins preK twice a week. I'm a teacher and I like getting back into the swing of things too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I can not wait!! I am tired of driving into my apartment complex and a bunch of kids standing in the middle of the road up to no good.
    One time they were standing in the parking spots so I sped into my spot (I know I shouldn't have but I was trying to prove a point... get out of the parking lot!) and then one of them came up to me and asked for a cigarette! Go to school and maybe pay attention this year in health class!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• im just happy my son is too young for school.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am a gramma who is happy but for different reasons. I after school care my 12 y/o grandson three days a week and i miss the little snot over the summer when he stayds with his daddy
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I can't wait, our youngest starts Kindergarten, I'm a little worried about him because he's so shy..
    Other than that, I will be home alone everyday for the first time in years...WooHoo!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm excited because mine are bored and fighting with eachother.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• All 3 of mine statr tomorrow and i am so excited for them...I hope they do fantastic.*grin ear to ear*
    0MyNameIsMom0

Answer by 0MyNameIsMom0 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009